Heartbreak l Version: 1.1.1 | Size: 13.30MB
Developers: Cybearg | Language: English
Vibrant, sharp visuals meet soothing, lighthearted music in this casual indie game about optimism. Heartbreak is fun, challenging, and designed to be enjoyed by all ages and peoples, made with a love of minimalism and a great appreciation for elegance in video game design.
Instead of bringing a ball to rows of blocks, you control rings of colored blocks. Match the ball to blocks containing the same color in 23 challenging levels, plus an infinite play mode, then play again with power-ups in New Game Plus. Compete on a global leaderboard and earn challenging achievements.
The full version of Heartbreak includes:
- 23 colorful, fun levels of growing difficulty.
- A full new game plus mode with power-ups.
- Infinite play modes for both normal game and new game plus modes.
- Challenging achievements.
- Worldwide leaderboard.
- A color blind mode for the color impaired.
- Full in-game translations for English, Spanish, German, French, and Japanese.
- My sincere gratitude for helping me pay off my student loans.
- NO ads.
- NO in-app purchases or tricky business tactics.
For those with color blindness, the "color blind" mode can be accessed from Heartbreak's options menu to keep the game playable and fun for those who may have difficulties with normal play mode.
Heartbreak is the culmination of an amazing year in my life, and I'm honored to have the chance to share it with others. Please enjoy!
If you have any questions, feedback, complaints, or discover any bugs, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload From Google Play