MARVEL Battle Lines l Version: 1.0.0 | Size: 82.4MB
Developers: NEXON Company | Language: English
The Cosmic Cube has been shattered, plunging the Marvel Universe into chaos! Now, you must join forces with Super Heroes and Villains, including the Avengers, the Guardians of the Galaxy, Spider-Man, and more, to collect the shards and restore the universe.
Collect over 100 of your favorite Marvel character playing cards including Captain America, Thor, Daredevil, Venom, Doctor Strange and Thanos. Build your perfect deck and send characters into action in single-player mode, or go head-to-head with players across the globe in pulse-pounding PVP competition. Set your strategy and send them into action in this legendary card collecting battle game.
• Collect over 100 Super Hero and Super Villain cards including Iron Man, Black Widow, Spider-Man, Loki, and more, in stunning art styles that make each character portrait a collectible masterpiece.
• Build your deck to create your most powerful team. Combine Super Heroes and Super Villains from the Avengers, the Guardians of the Galaxy, the Defenders, S.H.I.E.L.D, and much more!
• Set your strategy: Use your cards to grab three in a row then attack your opponent.
• Battle in single player mode and compete in PvP from the very beginning.
• Unleash powerful action cards to take down your enemy.
Please visit the official Marvel Battle Lines Forum for announcements and event details!
Find us at https://m.nexon.com/forum/301
Having any problems? Visit https://i.nx.com/2Qj or
Contact us in game by going to Settings → Customer Support
■ Recommended Specifications
Marvel Battle Lines requires at least OS 4.4 / Samsung Galaxy S6 or better for smooth gameplay. The game may crash on devices that don't meet these requirements.
■ Terms of Service:
※ This app offers in-app purchases. You can disable this feature by adjusting your device settings.
■ App Permissions Information
In order to provide the below services, we are requesting certain permissions.
"Photos/Media/Files" must be enabled to attach in-game screenshots for CS.
※ Please note that optional permission does not affect the gameplay.
▶ Android 6.0 or higher - Settings > Applications > Select App > Permissions
▶ Under Android 6.0 - Update OS version to retract permissions; Uninstall app
※ If the app does not request consent for the permission, you can manage the permission by the above steps.Click to FREE Download